Thinking of starting a business in the Greater Dade City area? - We provide direct support, through member agencies, to potential new business. This assistance includes demographics, labor reports, tax credit opportunities, business plan assistance, training and workforce support and area educational institutions. Partner agencies such as the Small Business Development Center, the Pasco Hernando Workforce Board/Career Central and the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) can offer assistance, information and planning for all aspects of your proposed business.
The SMARTstart Pasco Enterprise Network is available at www.pascoenterprise.com. Please provide us with some brief information at the site, in order to best assist you in your plans.
"Proud History, Promising Future" is the motto of this progressive, yet well grounded community. The City's website offers municipal assistance and direction in securing permitting and guidance on local ordinances. Our community is welcoming to new business, and flexible in our approach.
The City of Dade City offers Community Redevelopment Area facade improvement grants for businesses looking to upgrade the physical appearance of their property and the continuity of our downtown produce. Grant information and other Dade City initiatives are available online.
Please visit www.dadecityfl.com for more information.
The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce
Our Vision is "To be the best resource to support our members and attract new business" in the Greater Dade City area. Our "Flip Book" the "Official Community & Business Directory" (click on it on the front page of this site), gives a broad overview of our community, but more imprortanly, direct links to our existing, and our future, business partners. Service and products for business startups or expansions from A to Z are featured in this section, along with direct links to some of the most vital business partners in our community. Often referred to as our "Telephone Book".
The Dade City Downtown Merchants Association is a collaboration of local, downtown businesses that work together with the City and The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce to strengthen ties, produce quality downtown events and improve the economic structure of our Historic Downtown.
More information is available at:
Pasco Economic Development Council (Pasco EDC) was created in 1987 to foster the economic vitality and business deveiopment opportunities of Pasco County, Florida. The Pasco EDC is committed to postive growth to make Pasco County a great place to live and work. You won't find a more supportive county in which to do business.Mission Statement: To stimulate balanced and diversified business growth.
The PEDC Business Development Team can help you:
The PEDC can provide you with:
- Find funding resources to expand your business
- Coordinate job and corkforce training programs
- Coordinate employer activities/services with Career Central
- Obtain local permits and assist with regulatory requirements
- Work as a liaison with various state and federal agencies
- Link directly to the business leaders in the Tampa Bay region through its membership in the Tamp Bay Parnership
- Coordinate local and state incentives
For more information visit the Pasco Economic Development Council's website.
- Up-to-date demographic figures for Pasco County and the Tampa Bay region
- Manufacturing trends and needs based on the results of our annyal survey
- Available commercial and industrial buildings and sites in Pasco County
- Annually updated list of manufacturers in Pasco County
- List of Largest Employers
- List of Largest Manufacturers