Located at: 15602 Pioneer Museum Road | Dade City, FL 33523
Open Tuesday thru Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm | Closed Monday and Major Holidays
Mark your calendars for our Events:
(visit our website for more info) (click here for our brochure)
Smithsonian Exhibition "The Way We Worked" - Jan. 28 - Mar. 18, 2017
"The Way We Worked, Florida" Speaker Series
Thu. Feb. 11th - 2pm - Andrew Huse "Legendary eateries, tourist
traps & historic menus"
Thu. Feb. 16th - 6pm - Imani Asukile "The Odell Mickens Story"
Sat. Feb 18th - 2pm - Tom & Charlie Touchton "Touchton Drug
Store (Kiefer's Jewelry location)
Thr. Mar. 2nd - 6pm - Madona Wise "In Honor of Women's History
Month, Women and Work"
Sat. Mar. 4th - 2pm - Dr. Steven Noll "The Way We Worked, Florida
From Citrus to turpentine"
Tue. Mar. 7th - 2pm - Nancy Massey Perkins "The Life and Work of a
Home Town Barber"
Thu. Mar. 9 - 6pm - Scott Black "All the Live Long Day, Working on
the Railroad in FL"
- Natural Dyeing & Ecoprinting Workshop (Call for dates, times & price)
- Jelly Bean Fling (Apr. 8, 2017 - 9am-4pm)
- Robert Sumner Golf Tournament (Date TBD Shotgun Start)
- Scarecrow Festival (Oct 8, 2016 - 9am-3pm)
- Member's Annual Dinner (Oct 29, 2017 - 12:30pm)
- Country Christmas Open House (Dec. 9, 2107 - 10am-5pm - FREE Admission with a new unwrapped toy)
- Raising Cane, A Sweet & Spicy Event (Jan. 13, 2018 - 9am-5pm)
- Farm Fest & Quilt Show (Feb. 3, 2018 - 9am-5pm)
- Jelly Bean Fling (Mar. 24, 2018 - 9am-5pm)